Tuesday, October 23, 2007

cruise


Cruising
Category: Travel and Places

The Staff at StA have been asking about my up coming cruise. They have suggested that I blog about the trip,so here goes.

 

The first thing you have to do is get a passport . Then decide where you want to go. I am going on a 4 day cruise to the Grand Cay Island in the Bahama's. I think that cruising is the best way to go for the money. I am leaving  from Charleston. Check out their web site NCL.COM I am going with four of my friends. Another friend is taking us to the ship.

 

Next you have to pack. always a difficult thing for a woman.It is a good thing to do a few days early. Make sure you have all your meds. Pack underwear, jewelry, tooth brush and tooth paste,makeup, shoes, etc. Next lay out your clothes. You need one dressy outfit. Bathing suit , a sweater, and casual clothes. Now I have to go and get my meds and start packing. More later.

No comments: